Located in a small coastal community, Drysdale Grove Aged Care offers a comfortable and secure environment that enables residents to feel as safe and relaxed as if it were their own home.
We focus on assisting residents in adapting to significant lifestyle changes through the engagement and support of family, friends and experienced health care staff. Drysdale Grove accommodates residents requiring low care and high care, including respite and dementia specific care.
Drysdale Grove offers residents the opportunity to indulge in a relaxed, friendly community orientated environment, and in many cases continue to live in a familiar environment. Drysdale Groves’ premier position provides residents and their families and friends, convenience through close proximity to the local community library, medical clinics, banks, supermarket, post office, bus stops and local shopping precinct.
- Spacious, elegant modern and flexible rooms decorated with personal items
- All rooms are private with ensuites quality fittings and 24 hour nurse call system
- All rooms are lockable and secure, a small selection of rooms have interconnecting options for partners
- Rooms have television points, ability to connect to pay TV and phone points for voice and internet.
- Medical Consultation for a General Practitioner with dedicated onsite consultation room facilities
- Physiotherapist, Podiatrist, and other allied health professionals on request
- Massage, Aromatherapy and other alternative medicines upon request
- All meals are cooked by our chefs from fresh ingredients onsite daily and are catered to individual dietary requirements